Kate is so beautiful!! I can't wait to come see her. You all look so happy together. Is everyone getting sleep?? We miss you guys...give Kate a kiss for us! Love you guys- Taylor
I like that in the bottom two it looks like she's thinking really hard with her finger up to her mouth. She's definitely going to be smart (see how much you can tell from a picture?) I'm excited to see you guys soon.
I found you're blog off of grandma's! I just barely found out you guys were expecting! And know she's already here. You guys are getting all the girls and I'm getting the boys! Congratulations!! She's a cutie!!
Josh- I can't believe you're a DADDY! She is so cute! I saw your blog off Dyan's and had to say CONGRATULATIONS!! What a beautiful family you have, good choice picking a Melissa! :) Tell Your family I said Hi! Get some sleep! Melissa(Ostlund)Evans
7 comments:
Kate is so beautiful!! I can't wait to come see her. You all look so happy together. Is everyone getting sleep?? We miss you guys...give Kate a kiss for us!
Love you guys-
Taylor
I like that in the bottom two it looks like she's thinking really hard with her finger up to her mouth. She's definitely going to be smart (see how much you can tell from a picture?) I'm excited to see you guys soon.
Love you!
Britt
So cute! I finally got my blog going if you're ever interested in taking a peek it's www.dbellfamily.blogspot.com
Take care!
She is SOOOO cute! I can't decide who she looks like more right now though. Congratulations you two!
Love,
Shannon, John and Anna
I found you're blog off of grandma's! I just barely found out you guys were expecting! And know she's already here. You guys are getting all the girls and I'm getting the boys! Congratulations!! She's a cutie!!
Josh- I can't believe you're a DADDY! She is so cute! I saw your blog off Dyan's and had to say CONGRATULATIONS!!
What a beautiful family you have, good choice picking a Melissa! :)
Tell Your family I said Hi!
Get some sleep!
Melissa(Ostlund)Evans
Post a Comment