Monday, November 26, 2007
Thanksgiving Week
Ok, so I (Melissa) have finally figured out how to post things. So, I'm going to try and post things more often. Anyways, for Thanksgiving, we went down to Arizona and enjoyed time with family and in warm weather. It was so fun to be with everyone and have Kate meet her cousins, especially Molly who is two weeks younger than Kate. It was so much fun. Josh and I are really thankful for our families! (So, I haven't entirely figured out how to do this. I wrote in captions to all of the pictures, but none of them showed up right. Anyways, most of the pictures are of me, Josh, and Kate. There are also pictures of Kate and her cousin Molly. I'm still working on it, but for now, here it is!)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the new photos! You guys are SUCH a cute, little happy family!!! Thanks for updating!
Shannon
Melissa,
Such cute pics. Thanks for the post on our blog. I love getting them. Molly is smiling a ton and it is so fun. We haven't really been getting any good pics of them yet. We will blog them when we do. Love ya and cant wait to see you at Christmas time.
Hannah
melissa,
kate is so cute! i totally think she looks like devin. congratulations--i can't believe you have a baby. amazing. thanks for commenting on my blog- i'm excited to know where you are these days. hope things are going well. sure love ya.
Post a Comment