She is so adorable!! and getting so big. We really miss you guys. I am so glad that you posted pics. I check often to see whether you have or not. I hope you are doing great. Love Hannah
For your blog you can go to www.matiekay.blogspot.com for some help. I'm not very good at that, but my friend helps me!
We LOVE Arizona. When I was preg, we thought about going to Tennessee, just for something different, but we decided we couldn't leave AZ. We are in Gilbert, which is a really family-friendly town. You'll have to let me know if you guys move out here!
Melissa and Josh! Hello! Lindsay put you guys on her blog and I was so excited to find you! Baby Kate is absolutely adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!!!
Yeah, go to Tweetiepie.com The lady that started the company is in Utah, I think! But, anyways, super cute stuff! If you ever get to host a party you get a free baby carrier! Wow, I'm such a mom to be excited about that...
7 comments:
She is so adorable!! and getting so big. We really miss you guys. I am so glad that you posted pics. I check often to see whether you have or not. I hope you are doing great.
Love
Hannah
She's super cute!!
For your blog you can go to www.matiekay.blogspot.com for some help. I'm not very good at that, but my friend helps me!
We LOVE Arizona. When I was preg, we thought about going to Tennessee, just for something different, but we decided we couldn't leave AZ. We are in Gilbert, which is a really family-friendly town. You'll have to let me know if you guys move out here!
Melissa and Josh! Hello! Lindsay put you guys on her blog and I was so excited to find you! Baby Kate is absolutely adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!!!
Melissa, I think she is adorable and looks just like you. Glad to see all is well!
Yeah, go to Tweetiepie.com The lady that started the company is in Utah, I think! But, anyways, super cute stuff! If you ever get to host a party you get a free baby carrier! Wow, I'm such a mom to be excited about that...
Glad you found us! Loved catching up a little on your family. It's so weird to see everyone 5+ years later and where they are in life. Keep in touch.
It was nice to hear from you and your baby looks so much like you, what a little cutie. Take care,
Ashley (Guerra) Nagel
Post a Comment