We had a great Christmas in AZ with all of Josh's family. It was fun to see everyone and spend time with them. There are four little granddaughters and they had a blast being together. There are so many fun pictures to post, but here is a start.
Kate has turned into quite a climber these days. The other day, she found this little cooler, pulled it over, and was trying to grab something off the counter! She loves climber onto chairs, couches, and pretty much anything she can!
Kate had the cutest outfit to wear to church- a little tutu skirt!
I was trying to get a picture of Josh and Kate and Kate wouldn't stop kissing Josh. It was so cute!
The girls found this cute flower headband and took turns wearing it. I love this cute little face she makes by wrinkling up her nose!
On day, a few of us took three of the little girls to the zoo. They all loved it and the weather was perfect- 71 degrees! Kate loved all of the animals. I took her by this life-sized giraffe statue ands that's the only time she got scared- figures!
Kate loved rhinos! She was so fascinated by them. She didn't want to take any pictures- she just wanted to look at the animals.
I love this cute girl!
Here is Kate with her Mimi and Aunt Whitney!
Hannah and I with our girls- Kate, Molly, and Maddie.
More pictures will come eventually! Currently, we are packing to move into our new home! We are so excited. We sign papers tomorrow and move in the next day! We will post pictures of that later!
6 comments:
It was so good to see you guys this past weekend. Your little one is so precious. I can't believe how big she is getting. We are excited for you and your new house!
I love her little church outfit with that skirt... it's adorable! Little girls are SO fun to dress up. And how sweet that she wouldn't stop giving her daddy kisses! She is a sweetie, Melissa! Congrats on your new home and good luck moving in!
Your little Kate is so cute! I love her church outfit, it is to die for adorable! And good luck on your new home, where is it at? Moving can be so much fun!
I was friends with Josh and Jeremy in high school...hope that its okay that i found your blog? Kate is so cute and i love all of her little smiles!
YAy for a new house.. Looks like you had a great Christmas! Kate is so adorable. Love the pictures!!
I just came across your blog, your family is SO adorable and that little girl of yours is a doll. I feel so bad I didn't get a chance to talk to you guys when I was in AZ at the funeral. I really wanted to but it was bad timing when you guys came, I was doing my ugly cry! I heard you guys are back in AZ, that is awesome. I want to send you an invite to our blog but I don't have Josh's email, will you email me your email so I can invite you. Mine is steph19moore(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks
Stephanie (Walters) Moore
Post a Comment