The last month or so has been so busy for us. I am just now finding time to update the blog sufficiently. We love our new house and are finally getting all settled in. Kate loves the house and loves getting into everything.
She loves getting into the cupboards and hiding. She waits for one of us to either knock on the cupboard or ask where she is, and then she opens it with a huge grin.
Our little climber! Here she is climbing into the pantry!
We took Kate to the zoo a few weeks ago. She loves all the animals and loves watching all the people there too! She was so excited and wanted Josh to hold her the entire time.
This is how she wanted to see the zoo- up on daddy's shoulders!
That afternoon, we were at the park and Kate face-planted into the cement. This picture doesn't really show- but she had a bloody, fat lip that only lasted a few days. She's so tough. She cried for all of three seconds- I would have cried much longer! :)
Lately, Kate has been such a great helper in the kitchen! It is so fun to be in there together. While I'm baking or getting dinner ready, she gets her own bowl, spoons, measuring cups and spoons. I fill some of the cups with sprinkles, raisins, and other snacks. She just plays and plays. One time, she played for over an hour while I got dinner and dessert finished! I can't believe how big she is getting!
She loves being a part of the action!
Today, we were coloring a picture to send to my brother on his mission, and I thought I would take some pictures to send him. This picture was my favorite!
Mommy and Kate. When people ask what I do all day, sometimes I'm not really sure what I do, but I know I love it because I get to be with this sweet girl all day!
6 comments:
I am so glad that you love your new house. We miss you guys living by us!
Kate is getting so big and cute. I lover her pig tails. Hopefully Evie will have enough hair someday to do that too.
Kate is just so cute!!!!! Sounds like you are really settling in and loving all the extra room!! BTW - the popcorn was amazing - thanks for the recipe!
Wow, she is getting so big. She's a doll! Glad you guys are doing good and having fun! Enjoy the warm weather. :)
Melissa you are a fabulous mother. Kate is a very lucky little girl! (and she's awfully cute, too!)
Melissa,
She looks so big! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment