Monday, April 27, 2009

Zoo Trip!

Kate loves the zoo, so we decided we better go before it gets too hot!

She fell asleep on the way over, but as soon as we were inside, she was ready to go and pointed which way she wanted to go.

As with anytime daddy comes, Kate ended up on his shoulders.  I think this is her favorite way to travel!

This trip was especially fun because we were able to see some of the animals really well.  Kate loved being able to see this elephant really close.  

Kate was looking through this window into one of the monkey exhibits.  At first, this monkey just walked by.  Then it backtracked and came straight over to Kate.  It was a little unnerving for her, but as long as Josh held her, she was ok.  It was such a fun trip!

5 comments:

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

The zoo is always fun to go too!! We're going tomorrow for Tanner's school, they're so excited. We'll have to get together this summer.

Mike and Meg said...

I love the zoo! I am so glad that you updated! I have been wondering how you all were. I hope you like your new ward.

The Skinners said...

So Fun! I love to see your blog updated. We miss you guys already. Cant wait to see you in a month.

Angela said...

Melissa! You guys are so darn cute! And your little girl is a doll! I'm so glad that found my blog so I can follow yours!! Tell your family hi!

The Magic Family said...

Cute pictures, cute little girl! The zoo is always fun! Miss you!