Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sisters

So, it's 3:00 o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep. Instead of laying awake in bed, I decided to get up and look at pictures on the computer, and I couldn't help but feel extremely blessed to have these two sweet girls in our family. These two girls show each other (and us) so much love. I just had to share some of my favorite pictures of the two of them together.





We are so grateful for these two girls!

5 comments:

Kate said...

cute cute pictures! Thanks for sharing! I hope you were able to get some sleep after that. :)

Tony&Whit said...

I misssssss you guys!!!! These pictures are adorable! I have the sweetest nieces! Love you all!!

Brian and Janette said...

They are adorable! Hope to see the real life version sometime soon.

Vanessa said...

A couple of cute gals you have there. Kate looks SO much like you do. I'm sure you get that a lot. :)

Angela said...

Your girls are adorable!!! Hope your doing well!