Monday, April 11, 2011

It's About Time, Right?!

Well, we're going on 6 months since our last post. A little pathetic, I realize this. Instead of trying to backtrack and catch up on everything, here are some of my favorite pictures from the last few months.

Lucy and Kate at the zoo. These two are quite the pair! For the most part, they get along really well and have so much fun together. First thing in the morning and after naps, the girls always look for each other and smile so big when they see each other.

One afternoon, Josh and I decided to go jogging as a family. We packed the girls up in the jogging stroller and headed out. They each had to have their drinks and baby! They entertain each other pretty well!

It is so rare to get a picture when they are both looking and smiling. Kate is usually making a face and hammin' it up and Lucy is just too busy to sit still for a picture.

For Christmas, Santa brought Kate a big-girl bike! She was so excited and absolutely loves it!

I just love this face! She's such a happy girl- and the happiest at meal time!

We had the best New Year's Eve- we partied at home with the girls! We had a fun dinner, danced, ate, danced, and danced some more. The girls were so excited. We ran in the New Year at seven o'clock and then got the girls to bed! They loved being a part of the festivities.

My handsome husband with the girls! These girls love their daddy! I love watching them when Josh gets home. They both bolt to the door yelling daddy and wanting hugs and kisses!

Did I mention that we have a new addition to the family?!? That's our sweet dog Daisy! She's a black lab that we got from the Lab Rescue- and she is the perfect dog for us. I love the fact that she came potty-trained and does so awesome with the girls. They pretty much abuse her- but out of love- and she puts up with everything.
Dressing up is a regular thing at our house. This particular day, the girls decided that Daisy needed some thing to wear too. They eventually got her to wear a tiara. What a good dog!

I love this little ball of fire! One morning, we were going for a walk as a family, and it was a little cold. I insisted that the girls wear beanies and this is what Kate thought about it!

Our sweet Kate is getting so big! She has been doing a little joy school and we went to the petting zoo one morning. I just can't believe how old she looks!

Dad with the girls- they love him!

Sweet Lu!
These two sweet girls are so much fun! Being a mom is a lot of work, but is absolutely worth it!
Well, hopefully it won't be another 6 months before I post again!

1 comment:

Marcus Lane said...

those girlies def. have the skinner look!!