Friday, May 30, 2008

I Know, We've Been A Little Absent- Memorial Weekend


For Memorial Weekend, we were able to spend some time with my parents and brothers.  We went and played in the park.  Kate does not like the feel of grass, so we spread a blanket out and knew she wasn't going to crawl away.


We played wiffle ball in the park- home run derby, baby!  We started out with seven balls and ended up breaking all of them- well Josh and Spencer did.


Kate had the cutest outfit for Sunday.  It was a gift from her great grandma.


It was cute to watch her- she loved playing with the ruffles, but hated it because she couldn't crawl very well in this dress.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

That is such a cute dress.How fun! I miss seeing you guys every week. She has grown up so much.

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

That dress is soooo cute! I love it! Glad that you updated! You little girl is so adorable!