Friday, May 30, 2008

No Longer the One Tooth Wonder!


Kate now has four teeth.  I know you can't really see them in this pictures- but they are there.  Her teeth have come in in an unusual pattern.  First, she got one of the middle bottom teeth.  After that, she didn't get the other middle bottom tooth- but the one next to that.  Then, she got the other middle bottom tooth.  Last, she has got one of the top fang teeth.  I know- that's not how they normally come in.  


The other night, Josh was eating a bowl of ice cream and Kate really wanted some!  She crawled over and made her way into Josh's lap.


We didn't really want to give her any ice cream, so Josh would eat a bite, clean off the spoon, and then let her "take a bite."  She absolutely loved it!


Ok, this picture is going way back- Kate was probably a month or so.  Anyways, her hair was so dark and long in the back.  I'll admit it, she had a little bit of a mullet.   Now look at her hair- it has turned blonde and is starting to get curly!  It's so fun to have her with a little bit more hair- we actually put it in a little pony tail two weeks ago for church.  
 

7 comments:

Josh Farnsworth said...

Hey Josh & Melissa,
It was fun seeing you three today. Kate is so cute! Good luck in AZ. Our blog is: www.thefarnsworthclan.blogspot.com

Josh & Laura

Kristine said...

I love the ice cream thing. We actually gave jayden some and he gets so mad when we won't give him anymore. AHH! Crazy child. It's fun tho. And I love the hair. Jayden has got straight hair. But it's crazy how much the color changes and how quickly! She's such a doll! When do you guys leave for Arizona? We should try to get together before you leave. :)

The Skinners said...

Hey guys,

I am so glad that you posted! It's been awhile! We have missed hearing all that is going on. Kate is such a cutie! That is so crazy about her teeth. I can't wait to see them. I love the ice cream thing too! The other night the same thing happened to us except that Molly didnt crawl over cause she doesnt crawl yet! but she wanted my ice cream so bad. I gave her some and she loved it. Everytime I would give her a bite she would shiver because it was so cold and it was so funny! Jeremy and I laughed for so long and got it on video.
Can't wait to see you soon!
love Hannah

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

Be sure to tell us if you need any help moving in when you get down here to AZ. Have you found a house that you like yet?

Lynette said...

oh my heck, your little girl is the cutest thing. I LOVE the first picture where she's wearing pink. She looks just like you!!!

pomai♥stephen said...

Wow, who would have ever thought we would have kids!!! Sounds like we are just a few months behind you guys Good to see that you are doing so well. Life is just as amazing as ever in these neck of the woods. Tell the Fam hola.

Stephen

EricandLauren said...

Wow Melissa! Your little girl is just beautiful and getting so big! Do you not love being a mom?!?
Can you email me at laurenbeatty00@yahoo.com so I can get your email address? Thanks!
I didn't know you knew Pomai, that girl knows EVERYONE!!