Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun and Busy Start to the Summer


The other morning, I had brought in a box of Cheerios so Kate could snack on them.  I would give her a few at a time.  Anyways, I went to go get something out of the kitchen and when I came back in, Kate had opened the box, pulled out the bag, and dumped all the Cheerios on the floor.  She loved it! 


She was so happy to have all those Cheerios to snack on whenever she wanted!


A few weeks ago, Josh wanted to wash the car, so I put Kate in one of her bathing suits, got some bowls of water, and we went out on the lawn to play.  (Thanks to Poppy for the cute bathing suit!)  She played with the water for a little bit, but would rather watch Josh wash the car.  In this picture, she's smiling at her daddy.


The car looked great, Josh!  Thanks for washing it!


Kate and Mommy

2 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

What a cute little bathing suit! I seriously could by like 20 every summer cuz they are just so cute on them when they are that small.

The Magic Family said...

I love the swim suit from Poppy! Too cute!