Thursday, October 16, 2008

Visit from Utah

A few weekends ago, my parents came to visit us.  It was so fun to have them and hang out all weekend.  While they were here, we did another little party for Kate's birthday.  My dad likes to say that it is a birthday month, and for Kate it sure was!  

Our little girl is getting so big and independent!

Here she is enjoying her birthday treats.  She didn't even care about the cupcake.  She just wanted the mini ice cream cone we had for her.

My mom found a cute little bee costume for  Kate for Halloween.  She tried it on and thought it was so funny.  Here she is with Poppy.

Kate had so much fun and wanted to play all the time.  One night, I came into my room and saw this.  I love these two so much!  she sure loves her daddy!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Don't you just love to see your husband with your little one?? It's my favorite thing to find them cuddled up together. Very cute. Glad your family got to visit. That's always fun too!!

Sha nay nay said...

Your parents make such CUTE grandparents. I love the fact that you had to buy a snowsuit. Haha. I hope every thing's well! I miss living close to you, MAN that was so long ago now. I love the updates.

Love,
Shannon