Thursday, October 16, 2008

Visit TO Utah

This past weekend, Kate and I went to visit my family in Utah.  We really wanted to see my brother, Devon, play in his football game.  He did really great!  At the game, it was so cold!  We had to buy winter clothes for KAte because we really didn't have anything.  We bought this cute pink snowsuit for Kate.

She could barely move, but at least she was warm!

Spencer, Grammy, and Kate.  Even though it was cold, we had fun together.

When we left Arizona, it was in the 90's.  We couldn't believe it snowed while we were in Utah.  We got around 6 inches.

This was just too cute, on Sunday, Kate tried on Devon's big ol' shoes.  They were huge compared to her tiny feet!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

She is the cutest little pink marshmallow.. We just bought Jayden a coat too. It's so funny how they can't move. And snow. I can't believe it. I'm so not ready!!

Mike and Meg said...

I am jealous that you got to go and visit your family! I am not jealous of the snow. It looks like you had a great time, but we are glad you are back!

The Skinners said...

SO much fun! I cant believe it is so cold in Utah either. It is 80 here and it snowed a foot and a half at my parents house last week. Crazy! We miss you and love the updates! Kate is such a doll. I cant wait for her and molly to be walking around together at Christmas. We love you all.

Marcus Lane said...

Ya for Utah! So I think Nat and I are coming down mid November now. It is postoned because of GMAT prer courses.... it is tuff being an adult!

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

We're all doing great! How about you guys? We need to get together for dinner one of these nights. It'll be fun!