Awhile ago, we took Kate to a pumpkin patch so she could choose a pumpkin for Halloween. She was so amazed at all of the pumpkins and was trying to lift all of them- even the huge ones!
Josh found one that was the perfect size. She carried it everywhere! She wouldn't let go of it and had to have it with her in her carseat on the way home.
It was so fun to start some fun traditions as a family.
8 comments:
That is so cute! We didnt get to take Kennedy to a pumpkin patch! I'm so bummed! She is getting soooo big! I love it! We really should get together soon. Especially since the weather is so nice now!
that pumpkin IS the perfect size for her! i can't wait until next year when we can have some fun traditions with hannah, too. kate is a cutie! i wish we could still wear shorts, but it's too cold!
So adorable! And I can't beleive the diffence in our wardrobes at the pumpkin patch. Crazy! We cant wait to see you guys in december.
Kate is such a doll! I had your address down wrong for a while so I haven't seen recent pictures lately. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? Avan is still working on his steps...one day. And, we're pregnant with a girl! She is due in March.
What a cute little girl you have! I'm sure you have so much fun with her all the time! We miss you!
kate is so cute! i am glad you guys are doing so well in arizona. you sure have a cute family.
Oh thanks for commenting on Robby's haircut! I was just looking at your blog and thinking if this was a time of arranged marriages I would pick Kate for Robby because she is absolutely adorable - beautiful and looks so cute and fun!
Hi! I'm so glad you found my blog and made a comment. How are you guys doing? Do you like Arizona? I am jealous. We are going there for Christmas and I can't wait. Kate is so adorable!
Post a Comment