Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love my life!  That's all there is to it.  I have a wonderful husband and an adorable, fantastic daughter.  We have been so busy, and we have loved it!  Kate is at such a fun age where she interacts more and really is into what is going on around her.  A few weekends ago, we took Kate to a dog show.  She is not afraid of dogs- no matter how big they are.  She watched events, pet dogs, and even fed one dog to help it get over its fear of little kids.  We had a great time.  (It's made Josh want a dog even more!)

For one of the races we watched, Kate insisted on sitting by herself on the bleacher in front of us.  Dad kept a hand on her, but she did great.  She was amazed at all the dogs.

She's just getting too darn big!

For Halloween, Kate was a bee.  She was a little sick with a cold, but that didn't stop her.  She was so crazy!  She ran from place to place just enjoying her costume and being outside.

Such a happy little girl, even when she's not feeling so great.


Last night, I was trying to get dinner ready, so I decided to let Kate fingerpaint/play with pudding.  At first, she wasn't really sure what to do, but by the end, she was loving it!


7 comments:

Kate said...

She is super cute! I kind of want to finger paint with pudding now...

Mike and Meg said...

Kate is so cute! They grow so fast I cant stand it. I love her bee costume!

Grace said...

Kate is too cute! Looks like you guys are enjoying the Phoenix area as well. Melissa could you tell me where you got the dolls that Kate loves? I was hoping to get some for Evie for Christmas.

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Your family is so cute! I love the pudding pictures. I will have to try that sometime. Kennedy pretty much gets to eat anything that DOESN'T make a mess! Boring Life!

Bingham Fam said...

what an angel. that is such a good idea with the pudding. i may have to try that in the future.

Megan said...

I am so glad Kate liked the pudding! Andrew and she will have to play in some pudding together some time. I LOVE the bee costume - she is so adorable!

Marcus Lane said...

we are a little bummed that we didnt get to see you last weekend. we love AZ though and wouldn't mind moving there.....