Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Utah Pictures

We did a lot of fun things- these are just a few of mu favorite pictures.

We took Kate to the zoo one day.  She had so much fun and the weather was perfect!

We went to the finish line of Josh's race.  It was rainy and cool, but still fun!

Kate loves to feed me parent's dog- I know you can't tell in this picture, but she is throwing everything off her tray to the dog waiting below.

Kate loves sunglasses!  She was so happy and content when she found Grammy's glasses!

3 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

oh my goodness melissa, kate is SO CUTE!!! she looks just like you, to me at least. looks like she's at a fun age! hope you guys are well :)

Lori said...

That looks like fun! I cannot believe how much Kate has grown up. She is a beautiful, beautiful girl. Watch out when the teenage years hit, huh? Haha! :) Glad you guys are doing so well and having lots of fun!

Kate said...

I love Kate's huge smile! She is so adorable!