Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Georgia Trip!!

Over the July 4th weekend, Kate and I were able to take a trip to Georgia!  We had such a fun time.  My parents and two of my younger brothers also came- we got to see my older brother and his wife and some great family friends.  We had so much fun.  Here are a bunch of pictures- and not really in order.

This is what Kate looked like every night!  She played so hard and loved seeing everyone- especially all the dogs!

After watching some fireworks, we came home and played with sparklers!  Devon figured out how to take these cool pictures of what you were doing with the  sparklers.  Here's Spencer having fun.

Kate loved the sparklers.  She just kept wanting to get more and run around with them.  Here she is with grandpa watching everyone else playing.

She had so much fun!

Kate and Grammy

Earlier that day, Kate played with Katie Charlyn- Brittany's niece that is about a year older.  They were so cute and Kate just followed Katie around!

In the morning on the fourth, Charlyn filled up the kiddie pool for Kate with bubbles!  Kate loved it and so did the adults- we all had our feet in the pool to keep cool while we were outside.

I love this face!

Here is Kate and Brittany (my best friend growing up)!  Brittany got back from her mission like 4 days before we got there!  It was so fun to see her and Kate absolutely loved her!

If any of you know my dad, you know that he loves Magic Wok.  It's this Chinese food place that he loves and every trip back, we have to go a few times!  This was my first time this trip, but I think everyone else's second trip!

Earlier in the week, we went over to Jeff and Taylor's apartment and Kate loved their dogs!  They have three dogs- and Kate couldn't get enough of them!  

We had so much fun and loved being with family!

3 comments:

Sha nay nay said...

I bet Brit had a cow seeing how big Kate is! She's so stinkin' cute! Have you found out the sexy of the new baby yet?

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

it was good seeing you the other night! We're having the baby shower on the 8th at 10:30 at my parents house. I don't have your email address, or I'd send you the invitation. Sorry! Hope all is well

Jessie Nichols said...

Next time you go to Georgia...stow me away with you. My sister lives there and I am missin her.