Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's a. . .

It's a girl!  We had our ultrasound a few weeks ago and were thrilled to hear it's a healthy little girl!  Everything looks good and she is quite the mover!  Josh was able to feel her move for the first time a few weeks ago.  So fun.  Our camera is out of batteries, so hopefully soon we will have more pictures.  

8 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats! That is SO exciting!! I am so glad everyting is going well and you will have another little princess before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, congrats!!! I'm sure she'll be just as sweet and cute as Kate:)

Kate said...

Did I know you were pregnant? Probably... I'm too forgetful these days. Anyway, that's so exciting! You guys are good at little girls. :) I'm sorry you have a mover! It's nice to be reassured over and over again that they're doing okay in there, but it's a pain when you want to sleep! :)

Kate said...

Did I know you were pregnant? Probably... I'm too forgetful these days. Anyway, that's so exciting! You guys are good at little girls. :) I'm sorry you have a mover! It's nice to be reassured over and over again that they're doing okay in there, but it's a pain when you want to sleep! :)

Kate said...

Darn computer... sorry!

Kristine said...

Congrats! That's super exciting! Hope your feeling good! Looks like you had a lot of fun in Georgia!! :) Kate is growing so much and is such a cutie!!

Jill May said...

Yay! Congratulations! That will be so fun for Kate!

Nicole S said...

Congratulations! How fun for Kate to have a little sister to play dolls and house with. Kate will be such a good older sister. Hope the pregnancy continues well for you.