Kate is such a girly-girl. She loves shoes, purses, chapstick, babies, and so on.
I knew it was bound to happen one day- I guess I'm surprised it took this long. (This actually happened a week or two before her birthday.)
While I get ready in the morning, Kate usually watches a show on our bed. I knew something was up when I got out of the shower and this is what I saw! She was trying to play without being seen!
I open the cabinet door and realize that Kate had gotten into my make-up! She was so happy and couldn't stop smiling! She had blush, bronzer, and eye shadow all over her face. Luckily she hadn't gotten into the mascara yet!
( And yes, she is wearing her pajamas and some shoes. Like I said, she loves her shoes!)
There were the cutest finger prints on my counter!
I asked her what she had been doing and she showed me! She was using the mirror on one of our dressers to make sure she got it everywhere!
So cute!
She was so happy. I have since learned and now keep my make-up up on the counter! It was one of those moments when you just laugh, smile, and take pictures!
2 comments:
What a fun post. I love to see the cute and silly things that children do. Yes, you are right, a smile, laugh, a grab the camera moment.
What a beautiful little princess! Way to enjoy the moment and not let the extra mess stress you out.
Post a Comment