I know Halloween was a few weeks ago, but I'm getting a little better- at least it hasn't been a month! We did so many fun things leading up to Halloween- Kate is at such a fun age and is really into holidays! We went to a pumpkin patch, carved pumpkins, went to a few Halloween parties, and trick-or-treating. Needless to say, Kate loved it all!
Kate and Dad getting the pumpkins ready to carve.
She wanted to help, but once she felt the squishy innards of the pumpkin- she was content to watch Josh do it!
Josh carved a dog into his pumpkin and it turned out great!
So, originally, Kate was going to be a BYU cheerleader for Halloween. Well, Halloween afternoon she didn't want to be a cheerleader, so I pulled out the two costumes she had from last year. She chose, instead, to be a doggy! I used some make-up to paint her nose black and she absolutely loved it!
We weren't sure if she would like trick-or-treating because of how shy she can be. We went with some friends of our with a little girl the same age as Kate. At first, they didn't really know why we were walking up to stranger's doors, but once they figured out they were getting candy, they were all about it! By the end of the night, they were running to the doors and so excited.
Here is Kate with all of our pumpkins.
Kate had such a sugar high Halloween night! We came home and before I knew it, she had three suckers unwrapped and was licking all of them! She loved it!
Here is Kate in her cheerleading costume. I made the tutu for her birthday and then painted the BYU logo onto a tank top.
We had so much fun celebrating Halloween with Kate this year. We are already looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas!
1 comment:
She is just ADORABLE! I love both of her costumes - she seems like she just stays so little.
Post a Comment