Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We're All Getting Excited!

We are all getting excited to meet baby Lucy. I had the cutest conversation with Kate tonight. We keep some 3-d ultrasound pictures on the fridge and almost every day, Kate looks at the pictures and then touches my belly and says baby. Tonight, I was getting dinner ready and Kate was looking at the pictures. Then, she turns to me, touches my belly, and says, "I want baby to come." This was the first time she has ever said that, so I asked, "Do you want our baby sister to come?" She says yes and then says, "I want to tiss (kiss) and hug baby!" Then, she makes kissing noises, kisses the pictures, and acts like she is hugging someone! I know Josh and I are excited to meet our sweet baby and Kate obviously is too! She is going to be such a good big sister!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Aww that's so cute! I'm so excited for you guys!

Sha nay nay said...

I'm so excited to see her too! You have really cute babies!

Brian and Janette said...

What a sweet moment with two sweet girls!

The Skinny said...

Kate isn't the only one getting excited to kiss and hug Lucy! Bonka and I are both looking forward to that, too! (and Kate will be the BEST big sister ever!!!!!)

Kristine said...

That is so cute! I love the fun things they come up with! We're excited for you too! Hope your feeling good.