Monday, December 14, 2009

Yes, she's here!

Our sweet little Lucy Elizabeth is here and will be two weeks old tomorrow. She is beautiful and healthy and we all love her so much already. There will definitely be more posts and pics, but both girls are asleep and mom and dad are beat- I think it's time for bed! Until next time, here are some favorite photos:

Kate and Lucy- Kate loves being a big sister!

Kate made sugar cookies with Grammy- she was one happy girl!

Our sweet Lucy.


13 comments:

Tony&Whit said...

She's an absolute doll!!! I can't wait to see her!!

Sha nay nay said...

She's absolutely beautiful!

Kristine said...

YAY! She is beautiful and looks just like Kate! I hope your getting your rest! You need it, especially right now! enjoy the baby moments, it seems like the 2nd grows much quicker then the first one did! Congrats! Hope all is well! Hey I want your address too so I can send a Christmas card! You can email it to me at kristine.hess@yahoo.com

Alixa said...

She looks just like Kate! Congrats!

Grace said...

She is absolutely precious. Congrats! I hope everything went well and I can't wait to see some more pictures.

Kate said...

She is gorgeous, and she does look a lot like Kate! I love the photo of the two of them together! Yes, post more pics and your story, but sleep first!!! :)

J & J said...

i have been waiting for this post! i seriously have been checking quite often to see if lucy arrived safe and sound, and i'm so glad she did! she is beautiful. those wright jeans are strong, i tell you! josh has no chance, although i can see him a bit more in lucy than in kate. what cute little sisters. i'm so happy for you guys. sounds like things are great!

Kris and Megan said...

she is so precious melissa!!! what beautiful girls you have!

Our Family said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I hope the labor went well. We can't wait to meet her!

Kris and MaLanie said...

Congratulations! Lucy is such a beautiful baby! You have the most darling girls. Hope everything is going well!

Brian and Janette said...

She's beautiful! Congrats you two! Can't wait to meet her in person.

Scott, Lisa, Rylee, Tyse, & Kate said...

Congratulations! So excited for your cute family! She is so beautiful. Cant wait to meet her!

Jill May said...

So sweet!! Congratulations guys! She is beautiful! I love the name too!