Who needs a pillow when you've got mom's belly!
So, we don't get home from church on Sunday until about 2:30. We are still trying to decide whether or not to have Kate nap because it keeps her up so late. Well, yesterday, she climbed up on the couch next to me and the next thing we know, she's out! I'm sure it was pretty comfy- until the baby got the hiccups and Kate's head started bouncing each time the baby hiccuped! (By the way, our countdown for baby girl has officially begun! I'm 36 weeks!)
6 comments:
You look so good! love the pillow! Isn't it just perfect!
What a sweet picture! I can just picture that little belly bouncing up and down with the hiccups! I can't believe you're already 36 weeks!!
Good luck these last few weeks. They are always the hardest for me. At least it is cooling down now for you. Can't wait to see the newest Skinner!
melissa you're so close!!! ah! that is so exciting, i bet it was a good pillow for her, what a cute bellly! yes we will definitely have to get together when we move down there- we are thinking tempe, but not sure exactly which town for sure. where do you live? and are you interested in a book club? i am leaving a great one here, and already hoping i can find a few friends down there who might want to do one...
i love this picture. you look so great melissa! i'm jealous that you're in the countdown. hopefully i'll get there before i know it. 31 today. BAH. good luck in the next few weeks!
That is just the sweetest picture! You sure are one cute pregnant woman! Could you email me....I don't think I have your email address and I am looking for that recipe I had at your house with the chocolate covered chex, cheerios and had M&Ms I think...It was really good! Thanks! happybakerwife27@gmail.com
Post a Comment