It's been awhile since we posted, and we have been so busy. This past week or two has been full of packing, packing, and more packing. Yesterday Josh, my dad and brothers help load my piano into the truck; today, Josh and his brothers loaded the rest of our stuff. Currently, Josh, his dad, and brothers are driving to Arizona! Kate and I, my sisters-in law, and nieces will fly down later tonight. We are so excited, but sad to be leaving family and friends. We will update later and put up pictures- once I find the box that the camera is in! :)
10 comments:
Hey!
What are the crossroads your family will be living at? We're at Power and the 202. Let us know if you need helping unloading!
Jill
I had no idea you were leaving this month! I hope you're excited about the big move, it'll be quite a change, and if you need to talk to someone and your mom can't talk, you can always call me!
we never had our bbq......
Hey! I'm so excited your moving here. E-mail me when you get all settled in and things calm down and we can get together. camillesherrill@yahoo.com
It seems like we're all moving away from Utah...the Binghams just moved as well. Let us know how you're doing.
Laura & Josh
My mom and dad live at Power and Guadalupe. They live on Brighton..they may even be in your ward. Hope your move went well!
Hey There!!
I came across your blog and was so happy to see all of the fun pics. You guys are the cutest little family. Kate is so adorable. I love how smiley she is. I was also sad to see that you guys have moved. We will really miss seeing you in the ward. You guys always had a smile on your face and were great examples to us!! We wish you the best of everything and will look foward to your blog updates.
Take care.
Sincerely,
Brandon & Ashley Christensen
Hi-- I hope you guys are settling in! Mariel said it was a blast to be with everyone, and that even though it was 115 degrees outside, your pool was still refreshing! That is good news for sure! :)
Oh you finally moved. I hope you love it down there and that moving wasn't too much of a pain for you. It's not a very fun process.
This is Trey, Dustin's friend. I wish I knew ya'll were moving, I would have certainly been there to help. Where are you guys living? Welcome to AZ, it is the best!
Post a Comment