We have this play house for Kate on our little back patio. It's just a big TV box that has windows and a door cut into it. At Christmas time, Kate and her cousins loved playing in it. Now, we have it at our house. I decided to let Kate decorate the house by letting her use markers and water colors.
I put an old t-shirt of mine on her so that she could just play and I wouldn't have to worry about her getting stuff on her shirt.
After she had been coloring for awhile, I told her to look at her hands. She looked and said, "WOW!"
It was so fun to watch her concentrate and work so hard!
Kate loves coloring on her house. She does it all the time now.
7 comments:
Kate is getting so big! That is it, we are getting together next week! We have got to plan and do it!
So I haven't checked your blog in ages! I can't believe how big Kate is getting. She's still so adorable.
She is too cute!!!
Melissa, Kate is so dang cute. Looks like so much fun to paint her own house. What a good mom you are.
melissa....ahhh kate is such a wright! she looks just like you, i love it. i can't believe how big she is. i sent you an invite to the recipe blog--you should for sure put your mom's peach jam on there. i swear i crave that stuff every day. glad to see you're doing well!
Hey Mel! I actually do not use that old address...my new one is mlensign@gmail.com. Sorry about that!!! I was actually looking at your adorable blog yesterday. Kate is just soooo stinking cute!! Her smile is adorable!! Lets keep in touch more.
Hey Melissa,
The only thing I have during the week is Tanner's school on Tues. & Thurs. mornings from 9-12, other than that I have nothing else going on. We for sure need to get together, email me your phone number and we'll work it out. keimekonnection@yahoo.com
Post a Comment