As I have mentioned before, Kate is a huge climber. She is beginning to climb on even more things. She has also learned that she can move the kitchen chairs around to get things off the counter that she wants. I often find her on the kitchen table just sitting! She climbs on everything!
She was standing on a chair helping to cook when she saw some tomatoes. She reached right over and took a bite!
She went to town and loved it!
She loved it. She had tomato juice running down her arms, but she couldn't have been happier!
One afternoon, she climbed up on the table and found a bag of chips! She loves chips and was very content!
Earlier that day, Kate and I made peanut-butter playdough. She wasn't quite sure what to do with it, but she loved being able to play with and smash the play dough.
I let her help me mix it up, and she just wanted to eat spoonfuls of peanut-butter!
She is getting so big and is able to do more and more everyday. Just like a few of you, I am trying to find more and more activities and things to do during the day to keep her engaged and having fun. We have done a few other fun things that will be posted later!
7 comments:
So cute! I totally understand about the climbing thing. Jayden has been climbing on things since he could stand. Some days it drives me CRAZY!! But I love it at the same time. Looks like your having fun together!
I wish Anna would cook with me! I'm jealous that Kate will sit on the counter while you cook! Hey, if your dad comes to Houston again any time soon, we'd love to see him!
You guys look so good and Kate is getting SO BIG and CUTE!
This was a fun post. Kate is getting to be a big girl and cute as ever. Her smile is contagious! I remember when Keilana learned to get a chair to climb up and now she's passing all those secrets to her brother.=)
We should get together so the kids can play during the day. We're staying with my dad during the week to make it easier for Rusten's work. So we're a little closer now. We'll have to meet at a park before it gets to hot! Plus during the summer I know a cheap little water park thats perfect for little kiddo's.
Cute! Cute! Cute! Looks like all the same things that I am dealing with! So much fun to have girls!
I can totally relate to the climbing thing. Avan is a strong one too so he will pull and push chairs for a while until he gets what he wants! Your family is adorable.
Hey Melissa! Kate is such a doll. I just posted about a great site I found with awesome kid/toddler activities, it's called Tot School, if you want to check it out!
http://1plus1plus1equals1.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment