Monday, March 31, 2008

Crazy Kate!

Yesterday, (Sunday) Josh and Kate were playing in the front room and I could hear Josh and Kate having so much fun.  Then, they came in the kitchen and I saw the new use for Kate's tights.

She thought it was so funny and couldn't stop smiling and looking around!



Kate doesn't have any teeth, yet, but recently, whenever I try and feel for a tooth, she clamps down in my finger.  It's a good thing she doesn't have any teeth or else my fingers would hurt!

Kate is getting so big!  Whenever she sits and wants something that is out of her reach, she leans forward onto her hands and inches her way forward.  She has started getting up on her knees.  She doesn't last too long on her knees, but it's only time before she starts crawling.  I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet!:)

9 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

I love the tights! That is so cute! Kennedy just got her 2 top teeth so now she has a really good bite! It hurts! You all are so cute!

Kathlen said...

Brett is super fast on his hands and feet. Good Luck!!

Matt & Melissa said...

What a cutie! We were excited to find your blog. Sounds like you are having fun. mnerdin.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

I love the tights on her head. So cute. I hope you guys have fun in Arizona. Trips are always fun! See ya when you get back!

Amanda said...

I am so glad that you found my blog!! I didn't know your cute little family had one,.. but I am excited to stalk it!! Kate is SOOOO cute and squeezie!!! THose teeth and crawling happen all too fast! Good luck with that!

Lori said...

Haha! Those pictures are adorable. Kate is so gorgeous. I'm glad I ran across your blog! Now I'll be checking back to see the latest. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much Kate looks like you. You know that our babies are the exact same age? I realized it last time I saw your blog. Good for her...she's progressing fast!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kristine said...

Hey we missed you at church! Hope everyone is feeling ok.