Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Cute Little One!

Kate has a few cute little shirt/dress things that are from Mexico.  She just looked so cute that day.  
She was having a great time playing that day.

We love our sweet baby!
So, Kate is rolling over these days.  When we put her down for a nap or for bed, we put her on her back, 
but she always rolls over and sleeps on her stomach.  Since she has done this, 
she has pretty much slept through the night!  She always wakes up happy, 
but this morning she was especially happy.  
Also, I don't know if you can tell, but her hair was so crazy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Carey Family said...

She is so stinkin' cute! You guys make beautiful babies! I love it that you're updating your blog more! I'm a blog junkie!

Shannon

Esther Noelle said...

You guys - she seriously has the most amazing smile I've ever seen. Is she ALWAYS so happy? Robby loves sleeping on his tummy! Hurray for whatever makes babies sleep through the night!

The Curiel's said...

Melissa you and Kate are twins!! So cute!

Kristine said...

I found your blog. Yeah! It's so cute, I love it. Kate is super cute. I love that she is always happy. Jayden should take lessons from her. :)

The Skinners said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Skinners said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I can't believe she is 6 months. We miss everything living out here, You guys better move to Arizona or we will probably never talk to you again!!! love you

hannah

Kristine said...

I just love Kate's Smile. It's so contagious. We are going to the Party, at least for the first part. We have a wedding Reception in Salt Lake to catch tomorrow night too. I wanna see Thriller though. :) Are you guys going?

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Hannah means what she says, trust me. What a cute girl.

Kristine said...

Kate was such a doll yesterday! I love that smile. It seems like we haven't got together forever. What's your week like? We should do something. We are going to an Italian Restaurant on Wednesday evening. My sisters friend is singing there and is supposedly really good. If you guys wanted to join us, that'd be fun. If Josh is busy we totally understand, but you and Kate could still come. Anyway, let me know. Maybe I could take to down and show you my new house! Yeah!! :) Hope you have a great day!!