Kate has been sitting for about a month now! Any time we aren't holding her, she wants to be sitting up. She loves playing with all her toys and watching everyone and everything that is going on around her.
A trick that we have figured out with Kate is that she loves to not have her clothes on. When it's getting close to her bedtime and she is fussy, all we have to do is take off her onesie and she is all smiles!
The other day, we decided to go for a walk, but didn't have Kate's stroller. We used this sling that we got before she was born and it actually worked really well. Kate had a blast being outside.
Kate loves her daddy! It is so fun to have him come home and see her smile so big at him.
7 comments:
Melissa! Oh my gosh! How are you?? Your girl is sooooo cute! She looks EXACTLY like you!
Kate has the most beautiful smile! She looks like the happiest little girl!
Slings are the best! Robby is a pretty big wiggle worm but for trying to get him to take a nap (especially at church) all I have to do is put him in a carrier and he goes to sleep!
Kate is so cute!!! I really wish we lived closer. We feel like we miss everything. Hope all is well. WE love you guys. Love Hannah
Melissa- I'm so glad you posted on my blog! Kate is so cute! I feel like she looks just like you, but something about her is Josh for sure! Sounds like your life is great and that you're loving being a mom! I'm adding you to our page, so I'll be checking up on you guys! Love Ya! Michelle
hey, this is eric randall cottrell (erc). i just saw this link on dustin and mariel's blog. you have an adorable child. congratulations.
I absolutely love her BRIGHT, beautiful eyes! She is getting SO big!
Hi Josh (and Melissa)...I was blog hopping and found yours (and Jeremy's) What a cute family! Your little girl is so sweet and precious! How fun! It was fun looking at your blog..and I really can't believe that you are a dad Josh...that is so great!
Post a Comment