A. Each player must answer the questions about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.
10 Years Ago. . . I was in 6th grade, had huge classes, and was about to get my braces. What a lovely time! :)
Things That Are On MY To Do List Today. . .
1. Laundry
2. Grocery Shopping
3. Vacuum Living Room
4. Start gathering things for our trip to Arizona! We are going later this week for an interview that Josh has and also to visit family. I'm so excited!
What Would I Do If I Became A Millionaire? Hmmm, I would do a lot of things. Obviously, I would put some away in savings and Kate's college fund. Then, I would go shopping for all of the random things that I want, but don't necessarily need right now. Then, go on a fun vacation.
Jobs That I Have Had: When I was young, I babysat for my parents and neighbors. Then, in high school, I was the hostess with the mostess at a seafood restaurant, The BitterEnd. One summer, I worked at a day care center, mostly in the One Year Old Room (I absolutely loved working there!). Then, I worked at the Internship Office at BYU since Josh and I got married up until about 2 weeks before I had Kate.
5 Things People Don't Know About Me: I think people know most things about me, but here are some random little things.
1. My New Year's Resolution for at least the past 4 years has been to stop cracking my knuckles.
2. I still crack my knuckles.
3. I wish I was a really good cook. I watch the Food Network channel all the time, and have tried some of the recipes, but I am still learning and working on it.
4. I'm obsessed with this season if The Biggest Loser. I can't miss an episode.
5. I love graham crackers with frosting. It's a tasty treat that I rarely think of, but just had!
Who Am I Tagging: I'm not sure yet. . . I will get back on this one.
2 comments:
I LOVE THE TIGHTS!!! I can't get over how bright she looks with that huge smile and sparkling eyes! Have fun on your trip, we can't wait to hear how it goes and see photos of you enjoying warm weather again! Let us know if you're interested in Houston!
Graham Crackers and frosting is one of my favorite things. My mom would always have it for us as an "after school treat" growing up. Chris thought I was crazy the first time I shared it with him. Yeah, glad you like it too.
Post a Comment