We were able to go to Georgia and be there for my older brother's wedding. It was so fun to be with everyone and be home in Georgia. We love Taylor, our new sister-in-law, and we were so happy to be a part of the festivities! Here are some pictures from the rehearsal dinner. Sadly, we didn't take any pictures the day of the wedding- there was a photographer- so we will post some of that day when we get them.
Kate had fun at the dinner. Her favorite toy was one of our straws. She did so wonderful that night and at the wedding. She was social, happy, and wanted to meet everyone. (At the reception, Kate was a little party girl. There was dancing and she wanted to be out on the dance floor the entire time!)
Here is Taylor, my new sister-in-law, and Kate chatting at the rehearsal dinner. Kate loved Taylor and eventually warmed up and loved Jeff as well! (It's the whole boy thing- she's not crazy about grown men.)
Kate and Daddy- she loves to play with him and she wanted him to hold her and show her all of the things at the restaurant.
Here we are!
Kate hair is getting longer and fuller. We can now get it into little ponytails!
One!
Two!
Her hair obviously isn't in pigtails, but she just looks so old in this picture! My baby's getting too big!
8 comments:
weddings are so much fun, and you have such a cute little family! i love the size of kate's smile--each picture of her made me smile, too!
Kate is getting so big. And so cute. I love the pony tails. Isn't it just crazy how quickly they grow? I love it. Sounds like you had fun in Georgia. Weddings are always fun, aren't they?? You look really good. How's Arizona??
I love the two pigtails. Can't wait until Ella's hair is long... actually, I can't wait until Ella has hair period.
Crazy cute!! looks like you guys had fun on your trip! We can put Molly's in a ponytail too but it is still not as long as Kate's. I cant beleive how big they are getting. Congrats on the house. We want to hear more about it and can't wait to see it. How fun. Wish we were there. I know we are missing out on a ton.
love
hannah
That's so fun that you guys got to go back to Georgia! I can't believe Jeff got married. Well let me know when you want to hang out. I'm pretty much always available so just e-mail me and we can exchange info. camillesherrill@yahoo.com
How is everything going? Is Josh liking his job? How are you adjusting to AZ? We'll have to get together and go out to lunch one of these days, it'll be fun!
Goodness gracious she is growing up so fast! I remember back in February she was so much smaller and I would hold her during sacrament meeting. One other thing, I don't think I have your email address and I need it because we're putting our blog to private on Monday. Email me yours at:
abbierufener@gmail.com
Hey Josh, Melissa & Kate!! We want to hang out with you guys soon. Email me when you get the chance and we can plan something. We would love to go to dinner or just hang out. Let us know when you are open. :)
kristynmerkley@gmail.com
Post a Comment