Kate is officially walking! She can take up to 10 steps or so and gets around pretty well. Sometimes, though, she knows it's easier to crawl and just does that. She also loves to dance! She will stand up and bounce around whenever music is playing.
Molly has taken steps and stands by herself all the time. I am hoping it will be anytime now but probably not for a few more weeks. We got her a push toy that she walks around with all the time. GO kate. I am so excited for her. I wish I could see it.
That's so exciting! She's not even a year old! I loved it when Kennedy started walking. I hated when she crawled around and ate every gross thing on the floor.
5 comments:
Molly has taken steps and stands by herself all the time. I am hoping it will be anytime now but probably not for a few more weeks. We got her a push toy that she walks around with all the time. GO kate. I am so excited for her. I wish I could see it.
That's so exciting! She's not even a year old! I loved it when Kennedy started walking. I hated when she crawled around and ate every gross thing on the floor.
Yay for walking!! That's so exciting. And you'll have to put a video up of her dancing. I just love little kids and their HOTT dance moves.
Wow- sounds like she is growing up so quick! I love that she dances- she's gonna be a mover and a shaker! Hope you guys are well..
Oh my goodness-- she is so adorable! I can't believe she's running around now. And those sleeping pictures are precious!
AND-- that golf cake is seriously something to be proud of. Amazing.
Post a Comment