Since Lucy was so little, we decided to stay home and have our very first Christmas at home. We missed being with family, but it was fun to start some traditions for our little family.
Josh spent Christmas Eve putting some things together for Christmas.
Some of Kate's goodies!
When Kate woke up Christmas morning, we told her that Santa had come! We thought she would be excited. Well, we think she thought that he was still there because she refused to go in the room where the Christmas tree was. Once we assured her that Santa was not at our house, she was so excited!
Kate and Lucy had cute matching jammies!
7 comments:
So cute!! I can't believe how big Kate looks next to Lucy!
Love those girls! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!
Cute pictures Melissa. Remembering all the cute moments and excitement of bringing home a new baby can make a uterus twitch and then right behind that comes the memories of late night feedings, lots of diaper changing, more crying, etc and then I think two older children isn't so bad. lol. There will be a third but why rush it?
Btw, I wish I could take your family pictures too! You do indeed have a beautiful and FUN family and I know Kate would be awesome and a hoot to have in front of the camera. If I ever make it out that way, I'll be sure to let ya know. :)
Cute posts, Melissa! Way to catch up on everything! I love all of the pictures, and I'm so glad you guys had a nice holiday and that you've had so much help juggling two kiddos! They are both adorable! Kate is starting to look so grown up! I love her long hair!
Can I just say that I think Kate and Lucy are two of the cutest little girls around? Yes, I can!!!! I love them both!
PS I love how Tanner made an appearance in one of the pics! Thanks for loving him during Christmas (and his birthday :))
I love the matching Christmas jammies!! They are both so cute!! How are you doing with 2? I'm getting close!! YIKES!
Post a Comment