Since Lucy is still so little, we have been trying to keep her home and away from crowds as much as possible. I have been trying to find fun things for Kate to do so she isn't too bored! I found a 'recipe' where you can make paint to use in the bathtub. (It's just soap, cornstarch, and food coloring.)
Kate was so excited to help make our paint!
She chose the colors and loved stirring everything together.
Painting was a huge hit- Kate loved it and I loved the clean-up! Our tub was super clean after rinsing the soap off.
Lucy loved admiring Kate's painting! She just watched from her bouncy seat the whole time.
A few weeks ago, Lucy started smiling! It's hard to catch a smile on camera, but here's one we sort of caught!
Kate and Mommy
Lucy is a pro at working her bottom lip! This was during bath time- she was not too happy at being all wet and cold.
Dad and Kate- Kate constantly asks for Daddy! She sure is daddy's little girl!
1 comment:
What a great idea! And it seriously cleans your tub too? Sounds like a win-win to me. I love the pic of Lucy and her lip...so cute!
Post a Comment