When people have asked how it has been having two kids, I have to honestly admit that it's been so easy! Let me explain- my mom came to help for almost two weeks, my dad and brother came for a few days, Josh's parents are close by, and friends have been so supportive and helpful! Thank you! Here are just a few pictures from Lucy's first few weeks:
Uncle Spencer with the girls. Kate loves Spencer- she loves rough-housing and playing with him. He's a good sport!
So, I wanted some cute pictures of the girls together- way easier said than done. We got the girls all ready and then Lucy needed to eat. So, we decided to do a little photo shoot of Kate.
I love this picture! She's such a ham for the camera.
A few shots later and she had given herself a face lift!
This was the only picture we got that day where Kate was looking at the camera and Lucy wasn't crying!
One day, Kate got to decorate a ginger bread house. Her favorite part was eating the icing and candies. We had to convince her to put some on the house!
I just love kissing these sweet cheeks! As with all babies, she slept most of the time her first few weeks.
I love this picture of Kate- she had just gotten this and was so excited! Also, I love that it's December and Kate is wearing short sleeves and capris! Only in Arizona :)
Our sweet girls!
Lucy sure loves to snuggle with Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment