Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Pretty Girls!

January 10th was Lucy's first time attending church. We got the girls all ready for church and tried to take some pictures.

Kate wasn't too thrilled about taking pictures. She was all ready to go and didn't want to waste time taking pictures. (Notice that she has her purse ready for the trip!)

Lucy was in a really good mood and I didn't want to miss out on taking some pictures.

Not the greatest shot, but they were both happy in it. I love that Kate is holding Lucy's hand!

These next two pictures are my recent favorites of the girls.

Our Sweet Lucy

Our Darling Kate

2 comments:

Nessa Burt said...

I need the recipe for the bath tub paint!! That is the CUTEST IDEA!!! I'm trying to load up on activities Lou can do when the baby comes. Any ideas?

Lori said...

Your girls are SO adorable! Congrats!!